Saturday, September 02, 2006

So tired...

Yesterday was really intresting we had our meeting with our sponsors for the program. We had a little cermony we read all the dormitory regulations aloud, my luck I had to read the most, my luck again I read out loud worst of all...

After the cermony the sponsors (mainly older women) they wanted to see how we were living at ET. haha I thought that they just could see the girls rooms, because women aren't allowed on the mens floors. Boy was I owned.. they did go to my room.. they laughed in Korean over something dunno what, but I think it was something bad...

Then it was time for lunch, that was realy great I will post pictures of that. One of the americans (he doesn't seem to be that bright, might be to early for a verdict on him). It was the first time for him eating Korean food (he likes burgers americans...) he looked kind of scared...

At 16.00 Hee Jung told me and another Korean adoptee that we were going to see our host families. awesome we thought. what we didn't know was that we were going to stay there to monday (owned). So we had to run and pack our stuff and jump into a car with a man we had known for 10 minutes.. I mean this is the one thing they always told you as little don't go with strangers, but this is Korea so I guess you actually can go with strangers.

Anyway we went out eating once again (Korean people eat so much it's unbeliveble I'm sure that 6 hours of the day are for eating if you are Korean)...

Me and my friends host families are actually related so that's good for then I can see my friend, because the families usually hangs around with eachother.

After I got dropped of at my host family and the unknown man disapperaed with my friend (no she didn't get raped... this is Korea) I had 30 minutes for myself, before going somewhere the clock was around 21.00 I zapped thru the channels the first time I've looked on tv here in Korea. What the fuck do I encounter tv-channels only dedicated to videogames, Starcraft matches live, with fans chanting their idol geek to victory... (Korea is weird)...

Then we went to busan to the beach the bridge was fricking awersome the pictures don't justify it at all. then we went up to thei apartment wich were on the 23th floor a stone throw from the beach in Busan, the 2nd greatest city in Korea. I don't want to imagine how much that apartment must have costed.

No comments: