Saturday, September 30, 2006

MT, and my life gets more messed up etc....

So yesterday at 6.00 (18.00) we gathered at building A (building a is kind of like a bus terminal on campus). Why? for MT (Membership Training) also called drink as much as you can. It's a kind of like a thing for the students to get to know eachother (however I've been here a month it should have been done sooner in my opinion).

We went to a lodging place 1.30 hours from INJE University. when we unloaded our busses (there were two of them because we were around 100 students) we emidiatly began to play games. If it had been in Sweden the normal way of doing it would be to drink liqour during the games, here in Korea you do it after all the embaressing games. We were divided into 10 teams I actually managed to be on the same team as the girl I'm intrested in, random luck or really bad?

FF (fast forward) to around 00.00, here we actually began to drink alot of beer. The funny thing is most of the people at our MT got very drunk on very little, wich was very fun. we played alot of drinking games like Bunny, bunny, bunny, bunny, 31, 3,6,9 and some other games... I will teach you guys at home the rules.

Anyway it was a amazing all in all night people drinking and having fun.

On the other hand the girl who acts in a very odd way to me, acted in a even more odd way tonight... I don't understand her 1% .... Newsflash I know she has a boyfriend somewhere, I don't know where. So why does she act like this towards me, or is it just who misunderstands everything? Maybe she only wants to be friends, that's okay, if she were clear about her intentions. However I asked her about her boyfriend one time like a week ago and she didn't anwser... (that's not ver clear, I found out about her boyfriend from another source).

Either way, I was sitting on the pavement talking to a Chinese girl, who pulled me down, because she said that it was to hard to look up, so I should sit next to her (something going lost in translation, or maybe she was/is in to me?)
Anyway we talked alot, and then suddenly the girl I like came by, sits on the other side of me (so if I'm number 2, the chinese girl is number one, and the girl I like is number 3 it's something like this 3 2 1). Ah whatever I don't have the patience to call them by numbers, the girl I like her name is Mye Hye, and the Chinese girl's name is Zhong Jia.

Mye Hye was acting really, really really odd, not drunk odd, just odd. she was very kinostethic (means touching), and sitting really close, fidling with my hair etc..... This I really take as an IOI (Indicator of intrest), but if she has a boyfriend I'm to good of a person to do anything, or untill she explains herself.. after 2-3 hours of this. and diffrent people, talking to us. she still didn't leave me (the chinese girl left after 5 minutes... ( we didn't have kino)...

Anyway, she then has a 1-2 hour long cellphone call with someone, I don't know who. I'm really going to give up this girl I guess, but I don't really want to... However I know that it will probably only give me misery if continue down on this path.... One of my friends, had a really fucked up thing goiong for him for 3 years or how long was it? It wasn't really worth it... So it's better to cut your losses, girls fuck you up (your head)...

FF next day, we didn't do much we ate, played some couple soccer, and did some random games. then after that we had a few hours of free time, I could have actually have gone with Mye Hye and some other adoptees, but I took my stand and said I have better things to do. (me VS Mye Hye 1-0) I went to sleep in the outdoors it was amazing, untill the security guy came and woke me up, and I htink he said I couldn't sleep there. So I went to another place to sleep it was amazing to, a bench in a secluded area...

Then we went home and by time it is somewhere around 16.30 something. I got of the buss at INJE and stood there if there was any counting the students or whatever. and who comes by and stands next to me and talks to me... Yeah of course it was Mye Hye.... We walked to our dorm, talking about random things, and then again she touches my hair... So we say goodbye in the entrance and leaves. I'm not sure who won the point this, time, but I don't think it was me...

The hell that is my life......

No comments: