Thursday, August 31, 2006

Appointment

Hmm today I helped a girl to move in to her room on the 5th floor of English town. for that she treated me for lunch (she went with us to the beach and yes I forgot her name). These last days I've helped alot of people to move into their rooms, I guess I'm to nice....

Around 11.00 I showed to adoptees the main street and were stuff is located on campus.

After lunch (free lunch to me ^^) with the moving girl, another girl from the beach and two adoptees we went to home plus (a really large convinient store think I wrote about it). I don't know why but Korean have this unsaid rule that the man should push the cart (why)... Then they have this rule welll you should carry all the heavy stuff to.... (why)...
I wonder what the girls do..

When we came back to English Town around 14.30 I had another appointment with my roomate to look at cellphones (and eat), because you can't use a Swedish cellphone in Korea thanks to their system CDMA. Anyway after 1.5 hour I came to the conclusion if I were to buy a used phone it would automatically cost me at least 180-190 dollars, and that was when the phone costed 28 dollars the rest is just other expenses.. I wasn't really happy then.

The crash course in mobile hunting came to a devastating end because I'm not willing to spend that much money. 10 minutes after this (I had yet another appointment) I showed one adoptee to Home Plus, some store clerks actually begins to remember me now (I almost go there once a day or even more)...

Again when we came back to English Town we meet some other people from the adoptee program and made another appointment for dinner 19.00.
So we were like 6 adoptees for dinner they all ate I didn't I just went with them. One actually got a huge bug in her soup and freaked out it was funny I think I have a picture of that. After that we wanted to drink some Soyu (almost like Korean Sake)? we found this place called Junco it was really cool I have to upload some pictures of that. Korean bar culture is like this you get several snacks (even food for free) but you should order like fruit or food to your drinks, otherwise you are being rude...

No comments: