Monday, September 11, 2006

Great teacher me....

So This week we are supposed to have English conversation with the people from ET. Each adoptee has around 13-16 students. Except the group I'm in we are two adoptees in our group, not one. Anyway so yesterday we all the adoptees meet with his or her gtroup to get to know eachother, wich basicly means to get drunk....

So we went of to the place we were last week called Soley (something). To be honest in the beginning it was pretty messed up. The korean curse (also called shyness) was really showing it's supreme power... It was kind of funny actually, however after some beer, most of them started to be talkactive. then we started to do drinking games.... For some reason the me and the other adoptee (Anemae) lost the whole time. I wasn't that happy about that...



BTW Anemaes hair didn't look shit at all... Dunno why she was so upset...

Now I have alot of studying to do untill my Korean class begins in 2 hours....

No comments: