Saturday, September 02, 2006

Today

After wakeing up this wonderful saturday at 09.30 I went up, the kids at my host family are going to school so they have school on saturday. Only to 17.00 because it's saturday... (did you get the bad joke?).

At 12.00 my adoptee friend came to me, with a camera crew, who wants to make a documentrary that's actually going to be aired, next week.. yes on tv... So after one week in Korea I get to be on tv... It will probably all look like hell.. anyway he followed us around the whole day. nothing much happened. Except one thing we were kind of being thought some things in the Korean garden, and my Nouna (elder sister she wants me to call her that, the mom of the family) told me only to pick the big leaves and I did. Suddenly Nouna tells me pick the small leave I do... then she slaps me playfully on the hand and scolds me. I go WTF in my head. Then I realize that the camera man wanted to have it on film... So if anyone who reads this ever see the documentary. I didn't do anything wrong I got fucking tricked...

Then we ate and ate, and ate some more... I wonder ifKoreans have a mini black hole in their bodies, because they eat so much food that it is scary... (but it's so good)

Well that's all for now smell ya later.. by the way I don't tell all stuff inmy blogg, somethings I do actually keep to myself.. haha owned.. ah I'm tired...

2 comments:

FXA said...

Ha ha du vet att du måste berätta för mig sedan. Du har bergis knullat din host-morsa!

S. said...

Hmm vad döljer du?