Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Taekwondo among other things

So we have finally tried Taekwondo here in Korea. I did a little of Taekwondo in Sweden with Sven. hmm I can't really say how diffrent it is here from Sweden, because the trainings have been just for show of their skills infront of the camera team (yes they still follow us). However I haven't seen one belt under black (except us adoptees) so that's kind of funny.

Today I actually spoke Swedish for more than one hour, it felt good, to talk swedish, however it felt kind of weird to, I think my accent has changed somewhat, however I'm not sure...

I actually recived a letter from my adoption agency SWS. They actually found my birth parents who live in Seoul. I think i'm kind of numb at the moment, I haven't really taken any of it in yet. However it's kind of cool and I will meet them in the future, the question is only when.

Well I'm waiting for my classes to begin now so Imust go see ya.
(I will try and update my picture journal today or tomorrow)

No comments: