Monday, September 25, 2006

Random things

So this korean girl said to me that she only likes Korean men among korean, Japanese and Chinese. I asked here why and she replied. Well Chinese men are to fat in general. Japanese men are to thin and short. Koreans are perfect... I don't really know what to say because I can't seperate Chinese from Japanese or Koreans for that matter either. the thing is some people think I'm either Chinese or Korean. you people who know me, know I'm not that fat so... I think she got got some issues of some sort, but I don't know maybe she really can seperate all the asians, who knows?

Hmm today was a sucky ass day in general I can't belive it, the Korean cultural class was so boring, for some reason, I mena it's not a hard class to pass, you just have to sit there and listen to him, but it was so hard to stay awake... After that I went to Gimhae city, Gimhae city is very big, but for some reason no one of the 30 cloth stores we went to sold tshirts with short sleeves. My roomate tried to explian that it's the end of the summer season you can only buy long sleeves now... LONG SLEEVES? I mean in Sweden you would be lucky to see anyone wear longsleeves, but here, everyone wears it because it's begining to get cold... Cold today was aroun 30 Celsius... cold..

I actaully have one more complaint then I will end my ramblings for today.. I was so hungry today, but when I saw the food I lost all my appetite (is it right?). The reason? There is no reason the food was actually good but I wasn't hungry, so now I'm probably going to be very hungry tonight, when curfew sets in..

Well this is it over and out...

No comments: