Friday, September 08, 2006

I Think I'm in Love

The things I've experienced here in Korea from 24th of August untill the 9th of September has been so giving. I can't really express it in fitting words, but the things I've seen, touched, experienced and so forth has been so much worth it. I really love it here.

In this moment I'm with my host family again. I feel kind of bad because I want to be with them buton the other hand I don't. What can you do, they are so good people. but I want to see the people at the ET dorm. Anyway this might be good for me I might even get some studying done while I'm here, not so much distractions here. I really need to up my Korean language... I so suck at the moment. but it's hard it's so diffrent from any other language I've encountered before.. FFS give me ROMANJI letters...

No comments: