Friday, August 25, 2006

INJE Upper Dorm

So I arrived to the airport of Kimahae, my final destination, I actually managed to get out of the plane very quickly, but as it turned out my bag came out last..
Anyway after getting out the main entrance hall I meet Hee Jung (she's manageing the Korean adopteeprogram) and her roomate Ineee maybe?
Anyway the first two things I see when I left the Korean airport was a man drunk ass hell being adressed by a police officer, a women throwing out something that was actually burning, from her car...

When we finally arrived at INJE, I'm getting placed in the upper dorm, to give you an image of it I can say it's on the top of a hill, and it's pain to walk up there.. Anyway as soon as I reach the main building, I hear this rumbling creacendo, it's mosquitos and the sound is so loud, insane. Anyway I get to meet some Korean and Chinese who stay in the upper dorm before getting transfered to English town (I'm getting transfered there to august 28 maybe).

I give them some Laktris they tell me it taste like shit, I agree ^^, because yo have to be a fool to enjoy it.

Finally after like 40 hours being awake nonstop, just for the sake of wakeing up at the right time in the morning (Korean time is 7 hours before Swedish time) I get to sleep, in this warm, humid room with a blanket that's ten time as thick as I want it to be. I fall asleep.

No comments: