Thursday, August 24, 2006

Seoul Airport

Yepp finally arrived in Sout Korea after 5 liters of water, several juice packages, odd meals and snacks...

Not to forget an elderly Japanese man whou couldn't speak anything but japanese so the conversation was stalled. Anyway sitting at the airport made me realize several things about the Korean people 1 the love digitalcameras. I've been sitting at the exact same spot and about 20 groups of Koreans have passed me, they all line up and then they take a picture...
2 Koreans are tall not everyone but most of them are tall.

3 Koreans are sucky in English in general, you can't talk to people because they can't understand you they just shake their head...

Hmm I tried to write this post 3 times at a telephoneboth, the thing was that could never complete the post because, it had a 9minute limit, this took me three times to get into my head, the first time I was in the WTF (what the fuck) state.. I do blame the Jetlag though... man I feel like shit I haven't sleept since I left Sweden that's more than 30hours.. I really have to be awake so no one tries to snatch my luggage..

well bye bye this is it from Seoul

No comments: