Saturday, August 26, 2006

Eating raw fish?

So this night I went up for some water, when I reached the toilets I meet with one of the checkers (a checker checks all the rooms at 23.00 to see that eveyone is inside). The checker who by the way is very nice, has been out drinking, to much it seems.. he,s throwing up and his Chinese roomates takes pictures of him.

When we finaly got him to bed, the chinese guys started to rub his eyelids, and mouth with tiger lipbalm. He didn't like that.. At that moment I made a mentalnote to myself, don't get this drunk with these two Chinese people...

The next day I was supposed to wake up the checkerm at 07.30 because a beach trip was scheduled. I was kind of hesitating because I didn't think he would wake up, every sane swedish person would go *-fuck of leave me alone* to my amazement he woke up in the blink of an eye, and said, what time is it.. When I said it was 07.30 he just went okay, and went up... (the korean spirit is frightening (lol)).

We took the buss from Kimhae to Busan were we meet alot f other people, they were all very nice and funny, it's only to bad that I don't know what they are saying.. I have to learn Korean, like now,,, Anyway the beach was awesome one of the best beaches I've ever been to. The funny thing about Koreans is that they mostly swim around fully dressed, no bikini's the whole day. many koreans can't swim so they have bojs out in the water so you can't swim past them, because if you do, you will have an angry korean lifeguard blowing a whistle and you have to get back...

Yeah the sun was actually killing me it was the first time it was up, since I've got here, and it was murder +the humidity... so as I write this the morning after, I am so sunburnt, I'm having a hard time keeping my posture up...

Anyway after the beache we went to the fish market, the fishmarket in Korea consists of living fish, not dead, and the fish swims around in tanks. when you order your fish they kill it for you.. Anyway after we got our really fresh fish. We made a deal with a restaurant 500m from the fish market, and in 5 minutes we got served our freshly killed fish raw.. So now I've actually eaten raw squid, and some fishes (don't remember their names)...

1 comment:

Arvid said...

Det verkar vara en jävligt intressant trip...