Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Medical Checkup

Today I woe up early to go to a rouine medical checkup. Wrong today  wke up to lte to go to  medical checkup that sucked ass in every possible way..

First I get there I stand in line and the morons tell me to go out of the room to fill out a form.. Thank you for all your informaiton in English.. What do I look like korean? Well yeah... Fuck you very much. Eitherway I get in line again then they give me a cup... "Sir please give us a pee sample" the girl stares at me and I stare back. "Can you at least hold it for me?" are the words on my mind.. But I swallow my pride and go pee in the cup, somehow I manage to get some on my hand.. Absolutly great! I tr to dry my hand on the persons jacket infront of me, I feel better.
Then we meassure my height I haven't grown since high school, but the girl tells me you are 176 centimeteres tall.. No I'm not I'm 175 centimeters tall.. I let it slide because I want to be taller.
The we have blood preassure which spiked at 130 they told me it's within normal.
Then It was time for a bloodsample, I didn't like that I said Do you want my blood, you can't have it. The nurse looked surprised and just laughed, stuck the needle in my arm and took my blood, she's probbly a whore.. (I'm sorry, still shaken by the loss of my blood).  then nothing interesting happens until they want a X-ray of my stomache, the nurse calls my name as the only foeigner there and everone looks at me I feel like a celebrity, all the nurses giggle when thy hear my english, whatever  I say is like cocaine in kindergarten with 5 year old chldren. I'm a rockstar, then suddenly everything is over I'm showed out in the cold I'm normal I'm a nobody, just like you, everything fades to black. 

I'm in my room writing ths shit on my crappy ass computer. I'm late for work and it's all my fault..

No comments: