Friday, December 15, 2006

At the moment

At the moment my life is pretty anoying to myself...

1: I moved out from my dormitory (ET) and I'm now living at a motell.. Living at a motell is very crowded we are 3 guys crammed into on small room, we sleep on the wonderful stone floor... Stone is very hard by the way.

2: When we moved out from the dorm that meant bye, bye to Mi Hye or kind of at least, because she moves back to Busan now to live with her parent for 2.5 months then she's going to Japan.. Either way Korean culture is very bad in many ways ecpesially when it comes to girls parents... If her father could then he would probably want to kill me... or hurt me a little..

3: Mi Hye will get a part time job and study most of the time wich means that I won't see her much at all, she will probably work weekends..

4: I work now as you might now at a english Institue as a substitute teacher wich means that I can't see her much...

5: I'm hungry now and in a grumpy mood... ah my jesus.......

No comments: