Monday, November 13, 2006

Peppero day 빼빼로

So the 11 november is a holiday invented by LOTTE (a company that practically owns everything in Korea), Peppero day.... Peppero is a long bredstick dipped in choclate, for thos of you who knows what Pocky is, peppero is the same thing but Korean name...

I've been dreading for this holiday for about a week, since I have a relationship and no idea what to do on this special holiday, I began to ask people. However everyone had a diff rent opinion on what to give, and not to give. In the end I was left alone...

So in the end I gave and made her some things it took me forever to make it but I think she was happy... I really hope she is...

Anyway we went on a date to the Jimjiriban, and we stayed there for two nights. It really changed my opinion of the jimjiriban, it might have been because I was with her this time and not alone ^^

peace out!

No comments: