Saturday, November 04, 2006

It's a beatiful day/days

Well yesterday was amazing and today was amazing. Why? 미혜 anyway It was great we went to pusan yesterday and I got to see some really intresting stuff near Hyundae (think the spelling is wrong). Hyundae is a big big beach in Pusan.

We strolled around there for a while, just in time to see the moon rise over the water... If you ever go to the same place I was at don't go alone on the bridges, all the couples walking around there might make you sick (if you are single).

It took around 1.30hour to get there and the same time to get back. Even though it fel like a eternity when you stand up in a bus, with a mad busdriver....

After that we went for dinner we ate some Noodle soup kind of amazing I have to say. The owner seemed to love me very much, or that's the impression I got out of it.. . or maybe she was just mocking my bad Korean (I know almost no Korean)..

Later we saw a movie in a DVD room ***** that was amazing she hadn't seen Big Fish so I forced here to see it.. .SHe liked it I think.. .

Today was a amazing day to, even though 미혜 left today... We had fun we watched a Korean movie, had lunch etc. all in all a good weekend so far...
My roomate just called me and said I should go out and drink but I think I will pass on that today.. .

No comments: