Friday, October 13, 2006

Weekly summary...

So hmm some highlights of this week, my f***ing cold is actually gone, today was the first day of my cold free life.. How fair is that a cold that actually sits in for almost two weeks...

Hmm Eric the american fratboy (adoptee acts like he's 16 but he is really 23) had his birthday. He's been talking since day one how he,s going to black out on his birthday... When the day finally arrived this wensday, he wasn't even tipsy. I don't know if I talked about the subject before in my psots, but if you are in korea, you add one year to your age (usually can be more) so if you are born in 1984 you are in fact 23. I don't know why you just do it... As my roomate said: Why do you want to learn? Just eat it!! (it's his answeres to my endless questions about the korean language).

Anemaes boyfriend magnus went back home to Sweden after one week or maybe it was some more days, anyway why pay so much money to come here, and not stay longer... I have no idea why, it's stupid to me.

Sven if you read this, I want you to know, Korea is the best place if you want to have a black belt quick, it takes about a year to get a black belt ^^

I counted my mosquitoe bites yesterday (thursday) I have 16 on my right foot for some reason... It's annoying, I think all in all I have about 40 mosquitoe bites. I'm really thinking if it was good not to take the shot for Japanese Encefalit (it's kind of hard to get, but not good if you get it and yes you get it from mosquitoes)...

The girl I'm intrested in seperated from her boyfriend, that's good for me...

Hmm this thursday we actually went to a concert a classical concert here in Gimhae. It was amazing for me because I really like that kind of music, some of the adoptees were complaining (like always). It was nice to be in a concert hall for a change, good seats and good music. Something diffrent from our regular nights at ET either in the lounge (watching a movie). Or me laying in my bed curseing to anyone who wants to hear about unfair love etc...

So this summary would take us untill about today or rather thursday night maybe 01.00 (something) . I really tried my best to study to a Korean language test that we were supposed to have on friday (by the way I failed, so much... It's not my fault that they made a language no one can understand... )... Yeah I tried to study it didn't go to well because I was thinking on somone else every 3-5 minutes (yeah you guys no who I'm talking about). Since my body doesn't work as it should when I'm in love, it shuts down, becomming a useless lump of crap...


Anyway I fell asleep around 02.00 (something). I got a phone call (around 03.00 I was sleeping) from the girl and she says bla bla bla, hmm we can't see eachother tomorrow, my friend can't join us. (You guys don't know what I'm talking about, we were supposed to meet on friday, me the girl I like, plus her friend, long story short.)..

Some of you might think, you go man, you can be alone with her, the whole day of tomorrow. I don't work that way, in my fucked up state of newly awoken, I say hmm that's to bad, bla bla bla... luckily for yours truly, her phone gets fucked up and the call gets interrupted. So I can actually process what she said to me... My friend couldn't come with us...... after repeating that in my head 10 times... I see the potential of what she was actually saying...
Even more lucky for me she callse me back after 3 minutes. I ask her if she still wants to meet, and she says: Yes ofcourse I want to meet you (I'm not surprised really, I mean who wouldn't want to meet me? (^0^)V). awhile later I fall asleep high on dopamins... I wake up around 07.00 (calling her again), after a steady breakfast consisting on nothing I go to write my test..... As I mentioned before I failed it... So I have a homework big as a house untill monday.

Anyway I was supposed to meet the girl (Mye Hye) at 구보 station (Guppo) 11.45 I was thiking I had all the time in the world around 10.45 I realized two things, I don't know where Guppo station is and I don't know how long time it takes to get there... I ran to the bus stop after that. I started to talk with a girl Juncha her English was amazing, she told me she never been abroad (i'm not sur I belive her though...).. Anyway she helped me get on the right bus and the right station (she was takeing the same bus as me). We talk about random things, she's a funny girl.

FF (fast forward) awhile.
We go to a place called Miryang and watch some amazing buildings and relics, I really enjoyed, or to be honest I proabably enjoyed the company and I don't really care were we are, but I did enjoy the scenery... If you're ever near Miryang do me a favour and go to the temples around there, it's well worth it.

All in all I had a great day with Mye Hye, I actually think we have a relationship now.... life is good.

FF again to this evening actually.
I come into my dorm with Mye Hye around 10.00 1 hour later people come into my room and start calling me on the internal phone... Do you have a girlfriend now??? For some reason somone saw us holding hands in Korea that means = couple. People have to much time on their hands at my dorm that's for sure...

No comments: