Sunday, October 08, 2006

Jimjiriban (I don't think the spelling is right)

So this weekend I went to Pusan (I was still sick) to celebrate Rob's birthday, and to see Anemaes boyfriend form Sweden. Well it was kind of okay, I guess it would have been so much better if I didn't have a certain someone on my mind all the time.

I hate hate being intoxicated (is that right spelling) by girls, because the way I work is that my whole system decides to go bye bye. Sleeping doesn't work, studying doesn't work, eating doesn't work either. Nothing works besides thinking on that girl... So that's what I did 95% of the time (the other 5% was thinking oh god I want to get rid of this cold)..

The club we went to it's name was Foxy something. The club was great or it would have been great but to me it sucked, I really didn't want to be there... anyway after the club the others 9 people went home I decided to stay in Pusan (Busan), I didn't want to go to a hotel, I heard about this public bathhouse called Jimjiriban, where you can actually sleep (many drunk people do that it's cheaper than a motel).

At the jimjiriban you cna take a bath and shower and take a sauna. it's really popular amongst older women, because they belive it's good to sleep in warm temperature. Anyway after I've taken a Shower I really wanted to sleep it was 05.00 in the morning. My friends had told me that you can get a blanket and something to sleep on.. In my case the blanket is more like a towel, and what you sleep on is actual a towel to... the pillow is rock hard, and the floor well that's heated stones... The thing about stone is that it's fucking hard... not like wood hard, it just hard. I couldn't sleep after one minute on one side, it hurt like hell, so u had to switch every minute. well it was actually mixed man and women, people lying everywhere in this huge room an amazing sight for someone who has never have seen it, however if you are tired and drunk, you don't want to see other people sleeping like babies. While u can't get a minute's sleep because of the constant pain, in all your bones, joints and everything else for that matter.

Sunday I spent alone I was supposed to spend it with my friend, but she had to take care of her grandfather. I spent many hours in this big department store called Lotte (really big....)

the time after that is for me to know and for you guys to find out... ^^

2 comments:

S. said...

jimjiriban later ju som ett gora haftigt stalle

Arvid said...

inte hinata inn precis...