Wednesday, August 18, 2010

14th Aug Lords pf Acid

Spent the weekend trashing around in Gothenburg with some friends it was a really nice time with lots of laughs old faces and new faces. Saturday I had an appointment with one of my good old friends. well ion the apartment I'm greeted by the sight of my friends previous nights conquest a EMO girl skinny as a stick, scars on her arms (several which looks very fresh) and she seems to be out of this world passed out in a zombie state. After my friend leaves her at the tram stationhe comes back and we are ready to alter our reality.

Since its my first time he guides me through it I am smart enough not to ask anything that would be stupid. Anyway I put it in my mouth for a minute then swallow.. I feel nothing... 10 minutes passes still nothing.. 20 minutes WTF is this shit nothing... 30 Minutes here I'm starting to think what a fucking waste. However after 40 minutes we start to watch a doom version of The Simpson on you tube.. Somethings starts to happen.. In my mind I'm thinkg "Ah this is kind of nice..", my sight is apperantly doing things to me, time is slowing down, however no one else seems to be close to my stage, so I'm trying to be composed. after this we start an episode of The Simpsons the one where Homerr tries the super spicy chilly and goes mental! Right about here it kicks and OMG fuck we all start lauging fractals seems to appear.

2 hours in the shit goes in overdrive and I see fractals everywhere my skin, posters etcetera. Here time starts to skip a song feels like an hour! I begin to understand music, the music and I are one entity. I ve never seen such colors or seen pictures come to life.

It was awesome!

The only downside to it was that after everything was over the only thing that was left, was a hole or emptiness, nothing was a vibrant or interesting as before. Everything was annoying people, sounds, smell, heat.


No comments: