Sunday, July 01, 2007

Rain, rain, go away, come again another day..

So at the moment It's rain season here in Korea it sucks (actually it's probably the whole of asia)..

I never saw so much rain you can see all kinds of intresting things floating around, for example a chair a table and some other stuff, that would never happen in Sweden.

The only thing you can do is to stay inside... our room sucks... I just had to put it out on the ether again... OUR ROOM SUCKS.... I'm done with the self pity now..

At the moment I'm working as a private teacher for middle school and university students... Everyone who are imagineing anime style (Golden boy, Love Hina I"s etc) are sadly mistaken... Koreans in general need more imagination... They suck when it comes to individual thinking.

On the other hand some really intresting stuff happened... However I'm not going to type it here..

So to the people who's dying to know. wait until I get home.. Comprende!

1 comment:

S. said...

Men när kommer du hem då?